Monday, November 17, 2008

Motivated Monday

I am seriously motivated today.

Not only have I completed a few paying pieces of work, I'm energized by feedback from complete strangers and they are affirming for me what my passion is: assisting.

@GaryVee's address to the web2.0 conference (thanks to post from Perry Belcher) is amazing. Find your passion and quit whining. Just do it.



As I learn about Social Media so too am I discovering that some things just don't change. Treat people as you want to be treated, live truthfully, transparently...and HUSTLE just as Gary put it.

Here's another way to look at your work week. Scott tweeted this last week and well, here we are on Monday. So if you're slumpy, grumpy or frumpy today, listen to this:





What's your passion? If you don't have one, you better hang with people who do...you'll catch up!

As for me, how can I assist YOU?

1 comment:

T.A. Smith said...

Pretty interesting video looking at how mopst of us "term" the days of the week.

Jen, good post