Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Looking for a Blogging Buddy


Buddies. They're there for you right?

It's suggested you have a Weight Loss Buddy, Swimming Buddy, Study Buddy and now that I've typed it a few times I'm unsure of the correct spelling. Regardless of what you're doing, a Buddy can assist you in getting there.

So it was no surprise to see Darren Rowse's post yesterday on Problogger to engage a Blogging Buddy. Does that seem silly? Maybe so, but I'm willing to give it a try. If you are interested in what I do or who I interact with perhaps we could support each other in blog entries on a regular basis. Here's my criteria:
  1. Must Business related
  2. Must give information or perspective; no rants without betterment included
  3. Must have desire to post daily (except weekends)
  4. Should be able to tie in services with mine
  5. Must have an existing Blog with posts.
Also refer to the post below about what one can expect from The Nimble Assistant which will help you learn a little about what I'm all about.

I'm putting this idea out there and look forward to reviewing potential Blog Buddies.

Nimbly,
JCM

No comments: