Thursday, November 13, 2008

What You Can Expect from The Nimble Assistant

I was inspired by this blog post at http://tinyurl.com/5nhgkc (by @jer979 referred by @ChrisBrogan) for today's post. Read it after mine!

Here's what you can expect from me, dear social media pals:

  1. I enjoy relationships & love helping people.


  2. I adore a sense of humour.


  3. I admire respectful behaviour.


  4. I appreciate good systems.


  5. I celebrate with others.

So here it is: Don't be afraid to ask for help. The right people may very well be right under your nose! For those of you coming from Facebook, you may be confused by some of my updates because they arrive in Twitter Language. Point #4 is in motion here.

It has been very rewarding for me to learn and interact within both Facebook and Twitter. Twitter has been the easiest and quickest though and I appreciate all that I've been able to accomplish there. Thought I would share a few results in the quotes above.

All in all, I assist. It's what I do and Twitter is a great place to build social media relationships in a very open and congruent way that I do business. Now, who would like all of my attention for 5 hours a week, a month at a time?

Thanks to all of my followers!

Nimbly,
JCM

No comments: